Nu har jag läst igenom det hela ännu en gång.
For Formula 1, Off Road and Fifth Scale Saloon:
1. Only one marked engine allowed. In exceptional circumstances the race
director may allow a second engine during the time of a wet track. The
marked engine maybe repaired/serviced and parts replaced except for the
cylinder. If a second engine or a cylinder is replaced, the originals will be
kept in race control until the end of the event. A driver changing engine
will receive an automatic stop and go in his first final unless the first engine/
cylinder is shown to be beyond repair and outside the drivers control to
Technical inspection. Each driver is only allowed to use a maximum of 2
engines per event.
2. The engine to be a single cylinder, 2 or 4 stroke, maximum 23 ccm, maximum
26 ccm for F1, 2wd, 4wd and maximum 30 ccm for short course pull starter
or external electric starter. Electric starters can only be used in the pitlane
and under no circumstances to be used on the race-track. There must be
a secure protection on the flywheel cover to prevent people touching the
flywheel or moving parts.
3. No Turbo charging, Fuel injection, Supercharging, Wankel or rotary valve/
distribution engines are allowed.
4. All ignition must be mechanically fixed, only manual static adjustment is
allowed. The flywheel can only have 1 (one) pair of magnetic poles (i.e. one
north and one south).
- 2. Off Road;- Only the standard Zenoah car engine type/size of ignition
systems can be used.
5. No Battery operated ignition allowed. Only a passive ignition system using
R.P.M. as the single input parameter is allowed.
6. Only open deck admission ports are allowed. The removal of material is free
as long as the modified shape of the transfer/admission port walls are in
the direction of the cylinder bore at all times.
7. The Cylinder block must be of a single casting. No independent liners or
slipping liners are allowed.
8. The maximum numbers of admission ports is limited to 4.
9. Engine must be air cooled. The
air being driven directly by the
10. The crankshaft must be of
split shaft configuration, with
enclosed big end. No half
11. An air filter must be fitted to the
12. The maximum venturi diameter
of the carburettor is limited to 13mm
Då borde man ju kunna bygga en egen 26cc maskin.EXHAUST/NOISE REDUCTION
4.2.1 Maximum noise level is 81dB (A) measured at 10 metres, 1 metre above the
Exhausts have to be of minimum three chamber type. No open exhausts or
pipes are allowed.
The total exhaust must be inside the body, with the exception of the tail end of
the pipe, which may protrude the body by no more than 10 mm.
No adjustable or moving parts are allowed in the manifold or muffler. The body
may be cut out at that point max. 20 mm more than the tail end diameter.
Max. inside diameter tail end 13 mm